The Sizzix Iron-On Adhesive Sheet is a simple and pin-prick free way of creating fancy fabric makes!
NOTES: Machine wash at 30 degrees. Iron at a low setting with no steam.
Instructions for use:
1. Cut your material to the size and then do the same with your iron-on adhesive. If you want to die cut your fabric wait until you have glued it to the adhesive.
2. Place the back of your fabric on top of shiny side of your iron-on adhesive (this is marked with an iron symbol).
4. Now iron the matte side of the adhesive sheet to glue it to your fabric.
5. Die cut with your, fabric at the bottom.
6. Peel back the adhesive sheet.
7. Apply to desired surface and iron your fabric to secure.