New Home Scrapbook
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - 12x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- Orange and White Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided tape
- Pin & Fine Line Pen
- Teal Stamping Ink Pad
- Acrylic Block
- Fix a 14x12cm rectangle of orange card to a piece of heart patterned paper from the collection approximately 4.5cm from the top edge and 5cm from the left hand edge, securing with double-sided tape.
- Attach an 8x5cm band of orange patterned paper again using double-sided tape and then use a ruler to make two lines of holes using a pin. Join the holes with a fine tip black pen to create faux stitches.
- Cut out a large white card circle using either a die or simply draw around an object and cut out carefully. Stick into position as indicated before attaching your photograph.
- Use foam pads to attach some of the die-cut elements from the paper pad as indicated.
- Stamp two house motifs onto white card using teal coloured ink and the stamps from the set. Carefully trim around these before attaching to your layout.
- Complete the page by handwriting a personal thought, message or sentiment as indicated.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale