You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - 12x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Pink and Turquoise Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Pin & Fine Line Pen
- Stapler & Staples
- White Thread
- Hot Glue Gun
- Use double-sided tape to fix a 13x12cm pink card square approximately 5cm from the top edge and right hand edge of a page from the Home Sweet Home Collection.
- Take a photograph, which has been cut into a circle (either with a die or by simply drawing around an object and trimming carefully) and stick towards the left of the pink rectangle as indicated.
- Cut the end of a 12x2cm band of turquoise card into a point and stick this into place using double-sided tape.
- Hand write your chosen text onto the pink die-cut element from the paper pad and stick into position using double-sided tape. Staple twice in the top right hand corner.
- Use a ruler and a pin to make lines of holes, join these with a fine line pen to create faux stitches.
- Attach die-cut elements from the paper pad using foam pads as indicated.
- Thread one of the small buttons with white thread and use a glue gun to stick this into place and then complete your layout by attaching a decorated floral brad.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale