Capturing Moments Scrapbook
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine 12 x 12" Paper pad (480210)
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine 6 x 6" Paper Pad (480319)
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine Embellishment set (480197)
- Ranger Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- Thickers and Cosmo Cricket Alphabets
- Scallop border punch
- Glossy Accents
- Double sided tape
- Adhesive foam squares
- Cut a 16 x 30.5cm piece of flower pattern paper. Punch one border, ink the edges and adhere to the base paper of the LO. Cut another strip of 5 x 30.5cm from the same paper ink the edges and adhere it using the other side of the paper behind the scallop border.
- Ink two sheets from the 6x6 paper pad, ink the edges and adhere on the LO.
- Cut the numbers card from the 12 x 12 paper pad, ink the edges and adhere on the left side of the 6 x 5 papers.
- Adhere the photo.
- Embellish the LO with some scallop trips from the die cut sheet, the tree and the kite.
- Put the tittle over the photo.
Special Price £4.00Sale