How to Make a Candy Notebook
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 12 x 12” Paper Pad (480463)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 6 x 6” Paper Pad (480487)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - Stamp set (480456)
- Scalloped border punch
- Trim a section of paper 5cm longer than the notepad. Score at the top where it will bend over the top.
- Punch a section of paper into a scalloped edge and adhere to the main panel. Add another section of coordinating paper to cover the front.
- Wrap twine around the scalloped section to hide the join.
- Add the pennant and the word ‘today’ that is trimmed from the 12 x 12” paper pad.
- Stamp the sentiment onto grey card, trim to a pennant and adhere to the notebook.