How to Make a Stamped Bird Frame Picture
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480210)
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - Embellishment Set (480197)
- Silver frame
- Pale blue card
- Blue ink & acrylic block
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Masking tape
- Dismantle your frame and take away the back board before putting back together with the aid of masking tape to ensure the glass is held in place.
- Take a rectangle of striped paper measuring approximately 2cm smaller than the aperture in the frame and using double-sided tape stick this into place centrally.
- Using blue in print the bird image onto pale blue card and then trim this into a rectangle 2cm smaller than the striped rectangle previously cut.
- Decorate your bird by fixing a brad through the eye and then use foam pads to stick this into position.
- Cut out a section of the yellow patterned paper and stick this into position on the birds wing using PVA.
Special Price £4.00Sale