How to Make an Owl Wall Hanging Picture
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Into the woods – Paper Pad 12"x12" (480098)
- Craft Asylum – Into the woods – Paper Pad 6"x6" (480326)
- Craft Asylum – Into the woods – Embellishment set (480081)
- Small Branch
- White Cardstock
- Ink Pad
- Rustic Twine
- Foam Board Tape
- To make the base, cut a piece of cardboard measuring 17 x 20 cm. Ink the edges.
- Cut a rectangle from white cardstock, about 1 cm smaller than the hang base. Use a piece of the 6"x6" patterned paper with the owls on and glue in the middle. Add two small stripes of different paper on the top and bottom. Add two brads. Glue together onto the cardboard.
- Take three flags with text on such as hello, fun and love and glue in the upper left. Use foam tape to give select shapes dimension.
- Add a blue button with bow, near the nest of owls.
- Make two holes to insert the eyelets and insert the rustic twine. Tie two bows around the small branch to hang.
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale