How to Make an Owl Love Decorative Picture
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into the woods 6 x 6" Paper pad (480326)
- Craft Asylum - Into the woods 12 x 12" paper pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into the woods Embellishment set (480081)
- 18 x 18cm wood frame
- Black gel pen
- Double sided tape
- Foam squares
- Glossy Accents
- Cut a square of orange pattern paper of 13 x 13cm and adhere to the base of the frame.
- Hand cut the two owls, branch and clouds from another sheet of the patterned paper.
- Adhere the die cut pieces with some foam squares on the base of there frame making some layers to create the 3d effect.
- Use some hearts from the die cut sheet and adhere them behind the cloud.
- Finally, use the black gel pen to make some dash lines on the cloud and put glossy accents on the branch to create more dimension.
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale