How to Make a Kite Framed Picture
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home 12x12" Paper Pad 480067
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home Stamp Set 480050
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- 16cm Square White Box Frame
- Pink Stamping Pad & Acrylic Block
- Dismantle the frame and fix the card mount to a piece of cloud patterned paper and trim excess.
- Using a stamp from the collection and pink ink stamp the word 'Hello' onto white card and then trim to create a triangular banner. Stick this into position to the left, top of the aperture using double-sided tape.
- Use a double layer of foam pads to attach a cloud shape from the die-cut sheet included in the paper pad.
- Attach the die-cut kite shape in the same way.
- Fix your frame back together to complete your project.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale