How to Make a Mini Frame
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Die set Garden Greens
- Mini Plant Pot
- Distress Ink
- Craft Asylum Embellishment Set Winter Wonderland
- Mini Frames
- Take a mini plant post and fill with moss. Secure with hot glue.
- Die-cut a selection of the Garden Green dies. Ink the edges
- Adhere the Garden Green die-cuts into the plant pot using hot glue.
- Remove the back from the mini frame and adhere the plant pot using hot glue.
- Trim a thick cardstock and a coloured cardstock to cover the back of the frame. Adhere the coloured cardstock to the thick cardstock.
- Using a strong double sided tape adhere the cardstock to the back of the frames.
- Wrap twine around the base of the frame and secure at the back. Die-cut one of the Garden Greens and adhere to the twine. Trim the back from the brad and adhere using hot glue.
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £4.00Sale