How To Make A Decorative Frame
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Doily #2
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Loyal Cherish
- Craft Asylum Stamp Set - Best Friends
- Craft Asylum Stamp Set - Candy
- Stamping Block
- Distress Ink
- Distress Spray Stain
- Mica Spray
- Trim a section of cardstock larger than the frame aperture. Add the distress ink, lightly spray the Distress Spray Stain and add a layer of mica spray. Leave to dry.
- Die-cut the doily from cream cardstock and ink around the edges.
- Die-cut the Loyal Cherish die from kraft card and blue cardstock. Ink around the edges, add Distress Spray Stain and mica spray. Leave to dry.
- Adhere the inked panel behind the aperture and adhere the doily and feathers. Add a button with twine.
- Stamp the sentiments onto cream card, trim and ink the edges.
- Adhere the sentiments into place and add some coordinating sequins around the main panel.
Special Price £3.00Sale
by Tim Holtz£4.99