How to Make a Crochet Dream Catcher Project
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Plus Machine (660020)
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Plus Die - Bunting (661173)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 3PK - Dream Away by Sophie Guilar (661245)
- Sizzix® Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513)
- Patterned/Plain Cardstock
- Craft Asylum Candy 12”x12” Paper Pad (480463)
- Mount board
- Hole punch (Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch & Eyelet Setter)
- Glue Stick or Adhesive Sheets
- 3D Foam Pads
- Distress Inks (Grey)
- Select patterned paper and adhere to the mount board using a glue stick or adhesive sheet.
- Die-cut the bunting shape from the patterned mount board.
- Punch a hole in the top corners of the bunting shape.
- Next, die-cut the decorative centre of the dream catcher and 3 solid feather shapes in grey cardstock.
- Die-cut 2 feather detail shapes in plain cardstock and one feather detail from a contrasting cardstock.
- Attach the feather shapes to the centre of the dream catcher using glue.
- Add a large gem to the centre of the dream catcher and one smaller gem at the top of each feather.
- Thread twine through the top of the dream catcher and through the holes in the bunting shape.
- Use a 3D foam pad to secure the dream catcher in position.
- To finish, brush the edges of the bunting shape lightly with Distress Ink.
Special Price £88.00
Special Price £5.99
Special Price £4.60Sale
Out of stock
by We Are Memory Keepers£19.99
Out of stock
by Sophie Guilar
Special Price £7.50