How to Make a Pumpkin Frame
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Circles
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set Delicate Letters #2
- Take the aperture of the frame and adhere cardstock behind.
- Die-cut 4 circles from orange cardstock.
- Turn the circles into frames by using a smaller circle die in the centre and die-cut.
- Adhere one of the circles flat into the aperture, fold the other 3 in half and layer together on the score line.
- Trim a strip of brown cardstock and adhere behind the circles to create the stem.
- Trim some thin strips of cardstock and wrap around a pencil to curl.
- Die-cut a circle to fit into the centre of the pumpkin. Die-cut the letters and add a heart.
- Adhere the curled strips of cardstock and add the sentiment with the circle.
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £11.99
Special Price £7.50