How to Decorate a Hello Sunshine Photo Frame
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine 12" X 12" Paper Pad (480210)
- White Frame
- Photograph trimmed to approximately 6cm x 10cm
- White and navy blue card
- Double-sided tape
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Dismantle tour frame and discard the glass.
- Cover the back board with floral paper and then stick a band of striped paper to the bottom two thirds and then attach a die-cut border from the paper pad.
- Re-assemble your frame as indicated.
- Use double-sided tape to stick your photograph to a slightly larger rectangle of white card and then fix this into position using foam pads.
- Cut a thin 3mm strip of navy card and wrap a 1cm x 5cm band of striped paper around this securing with double-sided tape. Trim the ends diagonally as indicated and then stick the top to the reverse of a die-cut flower from the paper pad.
- Attach flower and die-cut 'Hello Sunshine' motif to your layout with the use of a double layer of foam pads
There are no products matching the selection.