How to Decorate a Fun Photo Frame
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad(480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Cream Thread
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided tape
- Hot glue gun
- Cream and rust coloured card
- Dismantle your frame and discard the glass. Cover the back board with cream card and then put the frame back together.
- Cut out a rectangular piece of rust coloured card and stick this into position as indicated using double-sided tape. Repeat this with a slightly smaller green patterned rectangle of paper from the pad.
- Trim a photograph to fit and then mat this onto a rectangle of cream card measuring approximately 1cm larger than the photograph. Stick this into position using foam pads.
- Complete the inside of your frame by attaching die-cut elements from the paper pad using a double layer of foam pads.
- Thread several buttons with cotton and then knot and trim before sticking onto the frame with the use of a glue gun.
- Trim the legs off the brads using scissors and then attach those in the same way.
Special Price £4.00Sale