How to Make a Mini Photo Album
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Paper Pad 12"x12" (480210)
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Paper Pad 6"x6" (480319)
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Stamp set (480203)
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Embellishment set (480197)
- 4 Envelopes 23 x 11 cm
- White Cardstock
- Ink Pad
- Sewing Machine
- Take your four envelopes, seal the first to make the cover of album. With the second envelope, cut away the closure flap. Seal the third envelope and cut off 0.5 cm from each of the two sides (not the top and bottom). For the fourth envelope, glue a strip of patterned paper to the closure flap, then glue the lateral edges of the flap.
- Fold the envelopes in half and sew one edge to bind.
- Cut the removable insert pages for inside the album, four should measure 10 x 10.5cm and two 10 x 8.5 cm. Cut and add the tabs to the edges of the inserts for easy removal.
- For the cover, cut a square of patterned paper measuring 10.5 x 10.5cm and another measuring 9 x 9cm. Layer and sew together. Apply this to the front cover. Stamp a cloud and cut. Glue the cloud and sun (die cut of paper pad) at the top.
- To make the small house, cut a small square and triangle from patterned paper, cut a small house from white cardstock and glue together as shown. Add the small tree (die cut).
- Apply a button to the sun. Stamp, cut and apply the “you” text and complete with a small heart and handwritten “ & me”.
- Have fun adding photos, stamps and embellishments to your album.
Special Price £4.00Sale