How to Make Snowflake Wine Glasses
You Will Need
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Snowflakes #2
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Elegant Deer
- Wine Glasses
- Glitter Card
- Take a clean, dry wine glass.
- Die-cut a variety of snowflakes from vinyl.
- Adhere the snowflakes to the glass, ensuing they are flat with no bubbles in the vinyl.
- Die-cut an Elegant Deer from cardstock and glitter card for each wine glass.
- Adhere the glitter card to the plain cardstock Elegant Deer to give strength. Trim a slit in the base of the deer.