How to Make Cake Bunting
You Will Need
- Sizzix Big Shot Express
- Sizzix Framelits Plus Banners
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Delicate Letters
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Free Bird
- Paper Straws
- Hole Punch /li>
- Die-cut the amount of banners needed to create the name.
- Die-cut the letters from white cardstock.
- Take 2 paper straws and tie the twine around the top of one of the straws.
- Punch 2 small holes in the top of each banner and start to thread them onto the twine.
- Once all of the banners are threaded onto the twine tie the twine onto the top of the other straw.
- Trim some twine and toe into 2 bows. Adhere to the top of the straws to hide where the twine has been attached.
- Die-cut both layers of the Free Bird twice and adhere together.
- Adhere a Free Bird to both of the straws in the centre of the bow.
by Doodlebug Design£4.99
Special Price £26.30
Special Price £7.50