How to Make a Cutlery Holder
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot Machine, Big Shot Express or Big Shot™ Plus Machine
- Sizzix® Precision Base Plate
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Doily
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Intricate Vintage Butterfy
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Circles Scalloped
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Circles
- Craft Asylum® Meadow Sweet 6 x 6” Paper Pad
- Craft Asylum® Meadow Sweet Embellishment Set
- Kraft card
- 3D foam pads
- Double sided tape
- Trim a piece of kraft card 13.5cm x 28xm and score at 19cm. Add strong double sided tape to the 2 sides shown.
- Trim the patterned paper slightly smaller than the top section and adhere. Stick down the sides to create the pocket.
- Die-cut the Sizzix Thinlits Doily Die. Help cut this intricate die by using the Precision Base Plate in your Bigshot.
- Add a slightly smaller section of blue paper to the front of the pocket. Trim a piece of pink spotted paper and adhere across the pocket along with a strip of ribbon. Trim the doily and adhere.
- Die-cut a circle and scalloped circle. Using 3D foam pads adhere to the centre of the doily.
- Die-cut the Sizzix Thinlits Die Intricate Vintage Butterfly from grey yardstick and adhere onto the centre of the circle.
- Trim the legs off the back of the brad and adhere in place on the centre of the Vintage Butterfly.
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £88.00
Special Price £11.99