How To Make a Cute Cupcake Box
You Will Need
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Intricate Vintage Butterfly
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Delicate Letters
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set Squares
- Adhesive Stones
- Die-cut the box from the starter kit and using a Sizzix Framelits Die square cut an aperture into the lid. Place double sided tape around the inside of the square aperture and adhere the acetate.
- Trim a strip of white cardstock, place around the box and add score lines where to will wrap around each corner of the box. Adhere to the box.
- Die-cut the letters of the word to go onto the box.
- Die-cut the Vintage Butterfly and the Intricate Vintage Butterfly and adhere together.
- Wrap the twine around the lid of the box and add the letters.
- Adhere the butterfly to the front of the box. Add a button with twine threaded through.
- Add some adhesive stones to embellish.
Out of stock
Doodlebug Design Inc.£2.30
Special Price £7.50
Special Price £148.00New