How To Make A Biscuit pack
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Die Set - 3D Flowers
- Handmade For Your Stamp
- Craft Asylum Meadow Sweet Embellishment Set
- Black Ink
- Clear Bag
- Place the biscuits into a clear bag and seal.
- Trim a piece of cardstock the same width as the bag and 8cm long. Score at 4cm to create the fold. Round the corners.
- Using double sided tape adhere the cardstock to the bag.
- Die-cut three of the small 3D flowers, roll and adhere at the base.
- Stamp the sentiment onto grey cardstock and trim.
- Wrap ribbon around the cardstock panel and add the twine. Adhere the 3D flowers and add the sentiment.
There are no products matching the selection.