How To Make A Hot Chocolate Mix Bottle
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine or Big Shot™ Plus Machine
- Sizzix® Thinlets™ Die Set Dream Away
- Sizzix® Framelits Die Set Circles
- Craft Asylum Best Friends Embellishment Set
- Paper Straw
- Plastic Bottle
- Fill the bottle with all the ingredients: Hot chocolate, sugar, marshmallows and candy hearts.
- Trim two sections of cardstock, one slightly thinner than the other to wrap around the bottle.
- Adhere the cardstock strips to the centre of the bottle. Add the straw to the side and secure with twine.
- Die-cut the feathers and adhere the intricate feather to the base feather.
- Adhere the feathers to the lid and add a twine bow. Trim the back off the brad and adhere.
- Die-cut two circles and a heart. Adhere together and place on the centre of the bottle.
Special Price £11.24
Special Price £112.00New
Special Price £4.00Sale
by Sophie Guilar
Special Price £7.50