How to Make Halloween Bottles
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine (660200) or
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Plus Machine (660020) or
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Express Machine (660850)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 7PK - Spooky Halloween Set (661325)
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy (657575)
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 4PK - Ovals, Scallop (657564)
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Assorted bottles
- Hole punch and eyelets
- Assorted Bazzill card
- Foam Pads
- Measure the dimensions of your chosen Framelits and use a PC to create and print the labels before cropping with the Framelits dies and attaching to each bottle in turn.
- Die-cut the witches’ hat from four shades of card before trimming around the parts needed and assembling the hat as shown.
- Die-cut the pumpkin and spider and back with yellow card.
- Die-cut and matt three set of circles from your chosen colours and punch a hole at one end before setting with an eyelet.
- Mount the hat, spider and pumpkin onto each of the assembled circles using adhesive foam pads add attach to the necks of each bottle using raffia.
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £88.00
Special Price £11.99
by Scrapbook Adhesives£1.99
by We Are Memory Keepers£19.99
Out of stock