How to Make Valentines Bunting
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine or Big Shot™ Plus Machine
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Hearts
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Plus Die Set Banners #2
- 3D foam pads
- Die-cut two banners one size down from each other from pink and grey cardstock. Repeat depending on the amount of banners required.
- Use 3D foam pads on the back of the smallest banner and adhere centrally to the largest.
- Repeat with all the banners.
- Die-cut three hearts from smallest upwards.
- Using a ruler score each of the hearts down through the centre.
- Die-cut the largest of the three hearts for each banner and adhere flat centrally.
- Adhere all of the scored hearts together and adhere to the heart on the banner
- Measure 1cm in and 1cm down on each side of the banner, mark with a pencil and punch a hole in each side.
- Thread twine through each hole so that the banners are evenly spaced.
- Tie a loop in each end of the twine.
by Scrapbook Adhesives£1.99
Out of stock