How to Make Pumpkin Decorations
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Circles
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Die Tattered Leaves
- Craft Asylum Into The Woods Embellishment Set
- Glue Stick
- Hot Glue Gun
- Die-cut 8 circles for each pumpkin. To create all 3 die-cut each set of circles in a different size.
- Fold each circle in half and score to create clean lines.
- Using a glue stick join all of the circles together.
- Flatten out the circle and trim the base using a sharp pair of scissors.
- Unfold the sections and ensure each pumpkin stands straight.
- Trim a stick and using hot glue adhere into the centre of each pumpkin.
- Trim thin strips of cardstock. Roll around a pencil to curl.
- Die-cut the tattered leaves from cardstock.
- Adhere a couple of leaves and the curled cardstock to the stem on the pumpkin. Add a twine bow.
- Trim the back from the brad and using hot glue adhere to the centre of the bow.
Special Price £4.00Sale
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £11.99