How to Make Personalised Bunting
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Meadow Sweet 12"x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Various Coloured Card
- Double-sided Tape
- Hole Punch
- Compass and Pencil
- Craft Knife
- Pink Cord
- PC & Printer
- Use a compass and pencil to draw several 10cm circle shapes from patterned paper and then cut these out using a craft knife or scissors.
- Using a PC and printer and various coloured card, print each of the letters required. In this project, brown ink and Arial typeface in 130pt has been used.
- Use your compass and pencil draw an 8cm around each letter and then cut each letter out carefully before sticking to the centre of each larger patterned paper circle.
- Cut two additional large and small circles and decorate these with Butterflies from the die-cut sheet included in the paper pad, attached with foam pads.
- Use a hole punch to make two holes at the top of each of the decorated circles and then thread with pink cord to create your bunting.