How to Make an Owl Desk Decoration
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Large wooden cotton reel
- 1mm Wire
- Double-sided tape
- Stapler and staples
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Circle punches
- Hot glue gun
- Wrap a length of ribbon around a large cotton reel and secure with a hot glue gun.
- Push a piece of 1cm ball of blu-tak through the cotton reel hole at the base and then secure a length of wire twisted into a double circle at one end, by pushing into the blu-tak.
- Cut two different sized discs of card in shades of brown and stick these together using PVA, sandwiching the 'love' flag between the layers and stapling to add interest.
- Pop out the owl die-cut shapes and stick them in the centre of the brown card circle using foam pads.
- Complete your decoration by pushing your decorated circles through the wire circles as indicated.
Special Price £4.00Sale