How to Make Easter Bunting
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Plus Machine
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Die Lovable Bunny
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Intricate Enchanting Blossom
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Plus Die - Bunting
- Craft Asylum® Meadow Sweet Paper Pad 12 x 12”
- Craft Asylum® Into The Woods Embellishment Set
- Small white pom poms
- For each large bunting flag die-cut orange triangles and one slightly smaller patterned triangle.
- Ink the edges of each patterned triangle.
- Trim 5cm strips of 12 x 12” cardstock and fringe all the way across to create grass. You will need 1 strip per large flag.
- Adhere felt to cardstock and die-cut a bunny for each large flag
- Trim the grass border in half and adhere to the back of the flag. Adhere the bunny and then the second section of grass.
- Wrap a section of twine around the flag. Die-cut the Intricate Enchanting Blossom from green and adhere. Add a pom pom for the tail. Attach the second triangle to the back to cover the workings.
- Die-cut three of the flowers from the Intricate Enchanting Blossom and layer together, attaching with brad. Adhere to the flag.
- Die-cut five orange and five patterned flags, smaller than the original ones. Layer together.
- Using a ruler mark 1cm down and 1cm across on each side and punch a hole for the twine to go through.
- Thread the twine through the holes and tie two loops at each end.
Special Price £4.00Sale
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £26.30