How to Make a Table Decoration
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ or Big Shot Express Machine
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Intricate Vintage Butterfly
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Doily
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set Dream Away
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Circles
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Die Vintage Butterfly
- Craft Asylum® Home Sweet Home Stamp Set
- Craft Asylum® Snow Kisses Embellishment Set
- Old Book
- Wooden Kebab Sticks
- Black Ink
- Die-cut the doily from grey cardstock. To get a really good cut from this intricate die use the Precision Base Plate.
- Using double sided tape adhere the doily to the glass bottle. Place the double sided tape in the centre of the doily as this is going to be covered. Trim paper from an old book and wrap around the centre of the doily.
- Wrap twine around the glass jar and adhere at the back.
- Die-cut a grey butterfly using the Sizzix Bigz Vintage Butterfly and the a yellow butterfly from the Sizzix Thinlits Intricate Vintage Butterfly. Layer them together and add the brad. Adhere to the centre of the doily on the bottle.
- Die-cut another doily, the circle from the Dream Away die and a circle slightly larger than the Dream Away die.
- Stamp the ‘together’ sentiment and trim around.
- Layer together all of the die-cuts as shown and add a button and the stamped sentiment. Embellish with adhesive stone. Using hot glue adhere to the stick.
- Trim the photograph to size and round the corners. Adhere onto the wooden stick.
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale