How to Make a Save the Date
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ or Big Shot Express Machine
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Plus Dies banner #2
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set Rose Border
- Adhesive rhinestones
- Hole Punch
- Type and print your chosen font on the computer.
- Die-cut around the font so that it is central on the banner, and die-cut a second banner slightly larger.
- Die-cut 2 of the Rose Borders, if you are using the standard Big Shot or Big Shot Express use the Precision Base Plate for a more intricate cut.
- Trim the rose borders down and adhere to the banner.
- Punch 2 holes in the top of the banner and thread through the twine.
- Use adhesive rhinestones to embellish the rose borders.
Special Price £69.00
Special Price £26.30
Special Price £15.99New