How to Make a Guest Book
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ or Big Shot Express Machine
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Dies 3D Flowers
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Dies Vintage Butterfly
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Intricate Vintage Butterfly
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set Lace By Tim Holtz
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set Tags
- Faux Flowers
- Take an old book, one you are happy to fold.
- Leave a few pages at the front and then start to fold each page in half. Continue until you only have a few pages left at the back.
- Trim 2 strips of cardstock the same width as the book and layer together.
- Type and print the words and trim. Wrap twine around the strips of layered cardstock and add the sentiment on top using 3D foam pads.
- Die-cut 3 x 3D flowers from old book pages and roll into shape.
- Adhere the cardstock panel to the book and add the 3D flowers. Add some faux flowers.
- Die-cut the Intricate Vintage Butterfly and the Vintage Butterfly in both sizes and layer together.
- Adhere the butterfly to the book, add a button with twine and add the faux flowers.
- Die-cut the lace borders, if you are using a Big shot or Big Shot Express use the Precision Base Plate to get an intricate cut.
- Adhere the borders in-between the pages and seal down.
- Die-cut the required amount of tags and piece together, thread twine through the top.