How to Make A Decorative Little House Ornament
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set My Little House
- Tissue paper
- Paper Flowers
- Double sided tape
- Glue gun
- Take a teacup and fill the bottom with tissue paper and then add the fibres. Adhere fibres to the saucer too using a hot glue gun.
- Die-cut the house fold and adhere together with double sided tape.
- Die-cut all the windows and doors and adhere onto the house.
- Using a hot glue gun adhere the house to the fibres in the cup. Fill any gaps with more fibres. Add a string of beads around the cup on the saucer.
- Place some moss and small sticks on the side of the cup and saucer. Add some paper flowers.