How to Make a Decorative Lightbulb
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Garden Greens
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Intricate Vintage Butterfly
- Sizzix Bigz Die Vintage Butterfly
- Adhesive Pearls
- Craft Asylum Embellishment Set Into The Woods
- Take a solar powdered light in the shape of a lightbulb. Remove the solar power element.
- Fill the base of the bulb with moss and secure with hot glue.
- Die-cut the Intricate Vintage Butterfly and the Vintage Butterfly, then layer together.
- Add a brad to the centre of the butterfly. Add hot glue to the back of the butterfly and using tweezers place the butterfly into the lightbulb
- Die-cut the Garden Greens. Using hot glue adhere the Garden Greens to the top of the lightbulb. Add adhesive pearls.
- Secure the top on the lightbulb and wrap twine around the top. Add a twine hanger and tie to secure.
Special Price £4.00Sale
Special Price £69.00