How to Make a Candle Wraps - Set of two
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Coordinating plain coloured card stock
- Hot glue gun
- Double-sided tape
- Cut a rectangle of card to fit around your candle and then secure this into position using double-sided tape.
- Wrap a length of string three times around your candle and then knot the ends.
- Cut out a rough circular shape from plain card stock approximately 5cm in diameter and then using scissors cut 'V' shapes around the diameter as indicated. Decorate with a large brad.
- Stick this embellishment to the knotted section of string using a hot glue gun.
Special Price £4.00Sale