How To Make A Sweet Treat Gift Box
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Stamp Set (480074)
- Gift Box
- Yellow, brown and white card
- Self-adhesive foam pads
- Double-sided tape
- Brown ink and acrylic block
- Scallop circle punch
- Circle punch
- Use double-sided tape to stick a band of leaf patterned paper around the middle of a gift box.
- Apply a thin line of double-sided tape to the top edge of this paper and then attach a length of ribbon from the embellishment set and then thread the two ends of the ribbon through the holes of the large green button and then knot them to secure.
- Stick a yellow circle to the centre of a brown card scallop circle and attach this to the centre of your gift box using foam pads.
- Stamp the owl design onto white paper using brown ink and then carefully cut this out before sticking into place with PVA.
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale