How To Make A Gift Box with Bow
You Will Need
- Sizzix Big Shot (481897) or Big Shot Plus Machine (481880)
- Sizzix Bigz Die French Bow (480708)
- Wrapped Gift
- Patterned Paper
- Wrap a ribbon around your wrapped gift box and tie into a knot.
- Die-cut each French Bow layer.
- Create the curves of the bow by running it against the hard edge of a counter as a ruler (this is similar to curling ribbon with a pair of scissors).
- Adhere the end tabs to the centre of the Bow, using quick-dry glue and paper clips to secure.
- Remove paperclips. Stack bows onto centre of the gift box and secure in place with the knot piece.
- Embellish the Bow centre with a contrasting ribbon. Attach to the top of the wrapped gift.