How to Make Card and Gift Box
You Will Need
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ or Big Shot™ Plus Machine
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Plus Die Set 13PK Box w/Fancy Lid (483259)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Plus Die Set 16PK Banners #2 (485529)
- Papers of your choice
- Cardstock of your choice
- Assorted adhesive pearls
- Button & Ribbon
- Stamp of your choice
Instructions for Box
- Die-cut the main body of the box from pink card and die-cut the floral pattern into one of the faces before adding some decoration using adhesive pearl gems.
- Die-cut the top of the box from peach card and assemble both the top and the base using the tabs.
- Cut a strip of the pink patterned and fold it around the box securing at the base so that it slips on and off.
- Die-cut the three separate elements which make the bow from pink card and assemble before attaching to the paper strip.
Instructions for Card
Die-cut the two banners and use the floral die to cut the aperture detail into the pink banner and mount onto the green patterned base card.
Die-cut the three separate elements which make the bow from pink card and assemble before attaching to the base card.
Stamp the sentiment onto white card and die-cut using one of the banners. Thread a peach button with suitable thin ribbon and mount onto the card together with the sentiment banner.