How to Make a Sweet Treat Gift Bag
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into The Woods - Embellishment Set (480081)
- Cellophane card bag
- Double-sided tape
- Corner punch
- Fine liner pen
- Half fill a cellophane bag with sweets and then seal the top with double-sided tape and then trim away excess.
- Cut out the rectangular label shape from the paper pad and then round off the corners using a punch.
- Apply double-sided tape to the reverse of this rectangle and bend around the top of the sweet bag as indicated before making two holes through all of the layers.
- Thread ribbon through the holes and thread one end through a die-cut tag from the paper pad before making a bow.
- Handwrite the name of your choice using a fine liner pen.
Special Price £4.00Sale