How to Make a Sweet Treat Bag Gift Wrap
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Meadow Sweet 12"x12" Paper Pad (480128)
- Craft Asylum – Meadow Sweet Stamp Set – (480104)
- Craft Asylum – Meadow Sweet Embellishment Set – (480111)
- Yellow and Pink Card
- Cellophane Card Bag
- Double-sided Tape
- ½" Corner Punch
- Hole Punch
- Quarter fill a cellophane card bag with sweets and trim with a scissors so that there is approximately 3cm of bag unfilled at the top.
- Fold an 8.5 x 8cm rectangle of pink card in half and round off the corners with a corner punch before applying double-sided tape to the inside edges.
- Scrunch the top of the cellophane bag and stick to the inside of your folded rectangle.
- Cut a 'V 'shape from one end of a 5 x 14cm band of stripy paper and fold this before attaching to the bag topper.
- Add an additional 2cm band of yellow card, trimmed in the same way.
- Using pink ink, stamp the phrase onto pale pink card and cut this into a rectangular shape before rounding the corners with the punch, make a hole in one corner with a hole punch to create a tag.
- Make two holes in the topper using a hole punch and thread a length of yellow ribbon from the embellishment set through the holes. Thread one end through your stamped tag and then tie a bow.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale