How to Make a Fun Sweets Gift Bag
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Into the Woods - 12"x12" Paper Pad (480098)
- Craft Asylum - Into the Woods - Embellishment Set 37pcs (480081)
- Plastic food safe bag
- Measure the bag and cut a piece of patterned paper that it is the exact same size when the bag is completely flat.
- Trim the yellow flowers paper that is the same width as the brown spotty but that is about twice as tall as the upper part of the bag, then fold it in half.
- Fill the bag with the sweets. Close the bag and attach the yellow paper.
- Add the brown paper on the back. Attach the die cut fun banner and the heart.
Special Price £4.00Sale