How to Make a Flower Gift Bag
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Paper Pad 12"x12" (480210)
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Paper Pad 6"x6" (480319)
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Stamp Set (480203)
- Craft Asylum – Hello Sunshine – Embellishment Set (480197)
- White Cardstock
- Paper doily
- Ink Pad
- White twine
- Paper Bag with Sweets (10 x 15 cm approx.)
- Start by cutting two strips of patterned papers: 11 x 29cm and 11 x 5cm.
- Score the long strip at 3, 13 and 13.5cm. Glue the small strip to create the closure flap. Add two small strips of paper to the flap. Also apply a scalloped border and half paper doily.
- Fill the paper bag with sweets, place it in the paper and fold up the front to close.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole in the top, through all the layers to make sure it all matches up. Feed the brad and a circle with a flower. Insert a piece of twine and tie a bow. Close the brad.
- Stamp the "hello" with ink and cut. Adhere the label under flower, as shown.
Special Price £4.00Sale