How to Make a Candy Gift Bag
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 12 x 12” Paper Pad (480463)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - 6 x 6” Paper Pad (480487)
- Craft Asylum - Candy - Stamp set (480456)
- Gift bag
- Pink cardstock
- Heart punch
- Adhesive stones
- Trim a section of pink cardstock slightly smaller than the gift bag.
- Add a layer of grey paper. Attach to the gift bag.
- Adhere the ‘celebrate’ panel and the bunting down one side.
- Trim a double sided pennant and a thin strip of patterned paper and adhere to the top.
- Add three punched hearts and adhesive stones to embellish.