How to Make a Birdy Gift Bag
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine 12 x 12" Paper pad (480210)
- Craft Asylum Hello Sunshine Embellishment set (480197)
- Pink eyelet
- Pink twine
- 3'' circle punch
- Double sided tape
- Glossy Accents
- Fold a sheet of pattern paper 5cm from the bottom. Make some vertical cuts in the 5cm portion of the paper.
- Glue the 2 vertical borders of the paper to create a tube. Fold the cut pieces of paper to the inside and glue a circle of another pattern paper to create the bottom of the bag
- Punch 2 holes at the top and put a piece of ribbon through them, make a bow to close the bag.
- Cut the bird card from the 12 x 12" paper pad and put a pink eyelet at the top of it. Put some pink twine through the eyelet and hang it from the bow. Put a brad form the embellishment set at the top of the bag.
- Finally, glue the chevron strips and the flower from the die cut sheet at the front of the bag.
Special Price £4.00Sale