How to Make a Love You Flower Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Hello Sunshine - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480210)
- White Card Blank
- Pink card stock
- Double-sided Tape
- Stapler and Staples
- Cover the front of a square card blank with pale grey card using double-sided tape to secure and then attach a rectangle of pink card to one side as indicated, again using double-sided tape.
- Cut out a striped band from the chevron patterned paper and trim to size before sticking into position.
- Pop out the zig-zag die cut shape and use PVA to stick this into position. Staple your card as indicated to add interest.
- Use self-adhesive foam pads to attach the other two die-cut elements included in the paper pad.
There are no products matching the selection.