How to Make a Where the Heart is Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 17.5 x 10cm with pink card using double-sided tape and then attach a 6 x 15cm rectangle of plaid patterned paper again using double-sided tape.
- Stick a turquoise paper rectangle 6 x 7.5cm to the card front and then cut out two clouds from one of the patterned papers and stick this into position using foam pads.
- Cut a 9 x 0.5cm strip of brown card to create a pole for the bird house, use PVA to stick this into position and then attach the die-cut bird house from the pad using a double layer of foam pads.
- Pop out the die cut 'Where the Heart is…' banner and manipulate this carefully to create soft folds and then attach this with a combination of foam pads and PVA.
- Complete your card by using foam pads to attach a heart and die-cut bird.