How to Make a Small Home Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - 12x12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- White, Orange and Brown Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Stapler & Staples
- Pink Stamping Pad & Acrylic Block
- Use double-sided tape to cover a 10x10cm white card blank with patterned paper from the collection.
- Attach a 2cm band of brown card 1cm from the right hand edge.
- Trim a section of the band paper into a flag shape which says 'Home Sweet Home' and cut a slightly longer and wider blue check piece of patterned paper the same way and attach the two to a 6x7.5cm rectangle of white card using double-sided tape.
- Stick on a 3x5cm rectangle of orange card, again using double-sided tape and then staple one corner before using foam pads to fix the layered white rectangle to your card.
- Stamp a house design with pink ink onto white card and then trim carefully before attaching with foam pads.
- Complete your card by adding a small die-cut flower to the bottom corner using PVA.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale