How to Make a Little Pink House Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Stapler & Staples
- Corner Punch
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 12 x 9cm with pink card and then round off each of the corners using a corner punch.
- Attach a 5 x 7.5 cm white rectangle of card with the corners rounded off to the front of your card approximately 3cm from the top edge and 2.5cm from the right hand edge, securing with double-sided tape. Add another 3.25 x 6.25 cm rectangle of turquoise card, again with the corners rounded off, to the card front as indicated.
- Attach the die-cut house from the pad using a foam pad and then decorate the rest of your card with a combination of die-cut shapes and shapes that you have cut by hand from the paper pad.
- The little flower shape has been decorated with a brad from the embellishment set and fixed into position using a foam pad.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale