How to Make a Little Orange House Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Corner Punch
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 10 x 14cm with turquoise card using double-sided tape and then round off the corners using a corner punch.
- Round the corners off an 8 x 13cm rectangle of turquoise patterned paper and then stick this into position as indicated. Add a white rectangle of card 11.5 x 8cm and then make two flag shapes, one 6 and one 3cm wide and attach these.
- Cut out 4.5 x 6cm rectangle of cloud patterned paper and stick this to a slightly larger rectangle of brown card. Use foam pads to stick these to the card front.
- Attach a die-cut house included in the paper pad using foam pads and then cut out a cloud from one of the patterned papers and attach this to the card in the same way.