How to Make a Home Sweet Home Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Stamp Set (480050)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- Stapler & Staples
- Brown Ink
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 14.5 x 10cm with turquoise card using double-sided tape and then round off each of the corners using a corner punch
- Pop out a large and small cloud shape from the die-cut sheet included in the paper pad. Use PVA to stick the larger cloud into position and then attach the smaller cloud using foam pads.
- Attach a 3.5 x 11.5cm rectangle of turquoise card to the front of the card, overlapping the larger cloud slightly and then add a line of holes made with a pin. Join up the holes with a fine line pen to create a faux stitched effect.
- Use PVA to attach the die-cut 'Home Sweet Home' banner, curling the ends slightly with the back of a pair of scissors to add interest. Attach the house with foam pads as indicated.
- Glue a thin strip of orange patterned paper approximately 8.5cm long to the base of the turquoise rectangle and then use a stapler to attach a cut out printed 'together' banner made using the stamp set and brown ink on pale orange card.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £3.00Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale