How to Make a Home Sweet Home Card
You Will Need
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - 12 x 12" Paper Pad (480067)
- Craft Asylum - Home Sweet Home - Embellishment Set (480043)
- Coloured Card
- Foam Pads
- Double-sided Tape
- White cotton thread
- Corner Punch
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cover the front of a rectangular card blank measuring 15 x 10cm with turquoise card using double-sided tape.
- Cut out the Home Sweet Home rectangle from the squares page in the paper pad and then use a corner punch to round off the corners.
- Cut a strip of bright pink card measuring 2 x 8.5cm and draw around a button to create a scalloped edge. Carefully cut this out and attach to the reverse of the right hand edge of your Home Sweet Home rectangle. Attach the whole thing to your card front using foam pads.
- Stick two 2mm wide strips of green card to the front of your card as indicated using PVA.
- Thread two small buttons from the embellishment set with white thread and then stick them using a hot glue gun to the centre of two flowers cut out from one of the papers in the pad.
- Stick the flowers to the card using foam pads.
Special Price £4.60Sale
Special Price £4.00Sale